The Gillnetter

The student news site of Gloucester High School in Gloucester, MA

Breaking News
  • Junior Event on 4/26!
  • DECA Internationals on 4/27!
  • Term 4 progress reports on 5/8!
  • April Break starts on 4/15!
  • Senior Banquet on 4/25!

The Gillnetter

The Gillnetter

Polls

What political issue is most important to you?

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.

Gloucester local businesses offer Valentine’s Day sales

Promotional+poster+for+Gloucester+So+Schweeeet%21+sale.+
Promotional poster for “Gloucester So Schweeeet!” sale.

Looking for a special way to show your loved ones you care this Valentine’s Day? Look no further than Gloucesters local businesses who are providing super sweet sales.

On Saturday, February 10th, local businesses around Gloucester will be providing their customers with Valentine’s Day sales, promotions, and other special offers. 

Stores including Pop Gallery, Shop Loro, Design of Mine, and Mark Adrian shoes will be having exclusive sales on all items your loved ones will enjoy. 

Goodlinens Studio will be offering a card-making workshop, Dogtown books will be hosting a chocolate giveaway, and Castaway’s Vintage Cafe will be having a $1.00 chocolate espresso sale. 

Restaurants including Machaca and Oak to Ember will also be participating in this weekend of lovely deals, offering discounts and special pop-up sales for all customers. 

So, if you’re looking for a special way to spend your weekend, stop by Main Street and immerse yourself in some Valentine’s Day deals.